Re: Attention without tension

Message 03658 of 3835

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "David Yeh" <ldreamr@y...> wrote:

Acceptance and Focus. Acceptance first, focus second. You can only
really focus if you accept whatever is running through your
conciousness at any given time. I have often found that I become very
unfocused and make heaps of excuses when Im in a low period, in
stress or scattered. But by accepting WHATEVER is happening, and
whatever you feel, and wherever you are at and then focusing on the
intention, I've found you get much better results. Its an attitude
of "everythings ok and Im going to just keep plugging on until I
manifest my desire" (a bit like wu-wei in Lao-Tzu). Some say a
spiritual warrior uses every experience (the good the bad the sad and
the ugly) as a springboard to manifest his hearts desire. But to be
in a 'bad' situation and look at it in this way, you've first got to
accept from a very detached space. Its almost about seeing the whole
thing as a game. A great example of this... Check out the second
Matrix movie (matrix revolutions) and look at Trinity (Neo/Keanu
Reeves' girlfriend) in the scene where she almost dies. If you
observe her really close you'll see a point at which she stops seeing
her fighting with the agents as a game which she is playfully in
control of, to seeing what she is doing as a life threatening
situation. After this happens, she's basically already lost. This
acceptance and focus rule comes from the deep feeling that we are
creators no whatter what the circumstances. Keep it playful. Trust
this helps somehwat.

Bibardon Ray.

Main Index | Thread Index