Concerning the magic equipose

Message 03663 of 3835

Greetings to everyone.I 'm observing your conversations for months
now but this is the first message that I am posting.I 'm not an
english speaker so forgive any mistakes that I may make.
Let's see,Bardon says that in order to obtain the magic equipose we
must get rid off all our negative traits and replace them with
positive ones, right? I am wondering, since it is an equipose that we
are talking about, would it not be more reasonable just to balance the
two soul mirrors. What I am implying is, how can there be an
equilibrium in one human when he is totally lacking the qualities of a
dark mirror...? How can somebody be complete, when he is denying his
own self? I hope that you understand what I am trying to say...

Main Index | Thread Index