Re: Concerning the magic equipose

Message 03664 of 3835

Hi cryagnus

The equipoise is between the elements, not between the negative and positive.
For example in the white soul mirror say you have 20 Fire, 21 Water, 20 Air and
20 Earth then that would be balanced. While 10 Fire, 21 Water, 7 Air and 17
Earth would indicate imbalances.

Also, you are not denying yourself, you are transforming qualities that no
longer serve you, are destructive, etc (hence being negative). In this way you
are freeing yourself from denial. You may still retain some of the negative
quality, but it is used appropriately so it becomes something constructive
(hence positive). As you polarise toward the postive, you climb up the degrees
of vibration.

Regards,
Paul

cryagnus <cryagnus@...> wrote:

Greetings to everyone.I 'm observing your conversations for months
now but this is the first message that I am posting.I 'm not an
english speaker so forgive any mistakes that I may make.
Let's see,Bardon says that in order to obtain the magic equipose we
must get rid off all our negative traits and replace them with
positive ones, right? I am wondering, since it is an equipose that we
are talking about, would it not be more reasonable just to balance the
two soul mirrors. What I am implying is, how can there be an
equilibrium in one human when he is totally lacking the qualities of a
dark mirror...? How can somebody be complete, when he is denying his
own self? I hope that you understand what I am trying to say...

----
Paul Condran
http://HermeticSpot.com
http://www.freshread.com