Re: Concerning the magic equipose

Message 03669 of 3835

Hello,

I have to disagree with the first paragraph of Paul's response. It
is not the quantity of counted attribues of a certain element but the
sum of the quantity and strength of the elemental power. If the ten
fire, to use your example, were extremely powerful and life
affecting, they might weigh heavier on the balance then even the 21
water.

However, I agree wholeheartedly with the 2nd paragraph :)

Still can't make a good magical motto,

Kiyan

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "R 3 EEE's"
<rapid3robert2000@y...> wrote:

> Paul,
> Well put. Thank you!
>
> Robert
>

> Hi cryagnus
>
> The equipoise is between the elements, not between the negative
and positive. For example in the white soul mirror say you have 20
Fire, 21 Water, 20 Air and 20 Earth then that would be balanced.
While 10 Fire, 21 Water, 7 Air and 17 Earth would indicate imbalances.

> Also, you are not denying yourself, you are transforming
qualities that no longer serve you, are destructive, etc (hence being
negative). In this way you are freeing yourself from denial. You may
still retain some of the negative quality, but it is used
appropriately so it becomes something constructive (hence positive).
As you polarise toward the postive, you climb up the degrees of
vibration.