Re: Tarot Card Deck

Message 03677 of 3835

As it seems that Franz Bardon was also a practicing Martinist, so there
are some differences between the arrangement of the majors and their
attributions to the Tree of Life from most books on the Tarot which are
derived from the more recent Golden Dawn revisions.
Decks which are more likely to harmonize with the older system include:
The Tarot of Marseilles,
Any of the Taviglione decks ... I highly recommend his Stairs of Gold
deck,
the Tarot of Ages ... which follows the Golden Dawn attribution of
weapons to the elements but also incorporates the older British
quadrants which place air in the north, etc.
I'd also recommend study of "Tarot of the Bohemians" by Papus and
"Meditations on the Tarot" by Valentin Tomberg (the Anonymous Friend).
Be Blest,
Ambrose Hawk

--
IN HOC MODO MILLIS FRANGITVR .