Re: Retirement

Message 03693 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

In the two years since I'ved started IIH, I've come to see the
tremendous value of it, and to pour my heart and soul into the
work. You've helped me on a number of occasions, even if all you
did was to point out what I already knew, or to say that it was
something I could work out for myself. Now that I've finally worked
the shakiness out of my legs and am steady on the path, off you go.
Without meaning to be melodramatic, I'm a little shocked.

I'd like you to know how much I have appreciated the efforts you put
into your website and this group. It's been comforting to know that
assistance is there if I really need it. I guess this path is
ultimately one that is best walked on one's own two feet, but
nonetheless, it has been wonderful to have had your guidance.

Thank you so much.

David

Main Index | Thread Index