Re: Re: Retirement

Message 03690 of 3835

Dear Daniel,

>> Is it possible for this group to be open as a reference site without
accepting any new postings? This way Rawn don't have to put any efforts
on it; <<

No, that is not something I'm willing to do.

>> or could the management of this group be taken over by somebody else?
<<

That is a possibility and if anyone volunteers to become the new
owner/moderator I will consider it. However, it would have to be
someone willing and able to maintain the level of quality that
BardonPraxis has historically maintained.

>> Regarding the archives, are they archives of the messages posted? How
to download them? It would be impposible to download message by message.
<<

Yes, the archive contains all of the messages posted to the BardonPraxis
since its founding. I believe that there are programs that are capable
of doing a global download of the archive without having to download
each message individually. If anyone is able and willing to take care
of that, I will be happy to make it available on ABC.com :)

>> Will your "retirement" has anything to do with
http://www.abardoncompanion.com? <<

Yes, it will free up time for me to make improvements and to write new
things for the website. :)

>> Happy Retirement. <<

Thanks. :)