Re: Retirement

Message 03696 of 3835

Rawn,

I haven't had much to say on this list, but I've been lurking for
about the past 6 months, learning from your posts and those of others.
You have inspired me to take my hermetic practice from thought to
reality, and your website has led me to a simple (though not easy),
profound system of magic that I might never have found otherwise. I
look forward to seeing more information on your site, and I hope that
some of our other learned site members are willing to take up the
torch of leadership on this or another group.

Thanks again,

Sarah, neophite hermeticist

Main Index | Thread Index