Re: Retirement

Message 03697 of 3835

Hello Rawn,

I'm another one of your 'lurkers'...

When I found this forum, I was immediately impressed with it's intelligent and
respectful atmosphere - a fairly rare thing in my experience of
forums!Obviously you've worked hard to maintain this, and along with the very
clear and insightful responses you've given to queries that must, as you say,
have become repetitive to some extent over the years, I feel you've been
incredibly generous with your time and your energy.

I'm just a beginner, but you've already helped me a great deal.

I feel very grateful to you, thank you.