Re: Retirement

Message 03699 of 3835

Rawn,

Good luck in whatever you do next. The past 4 years of reading this
group have certainly been an eye opening experience. It's been a
world apart from anything else I've ever seen or exerienced (in my 21
years). It's hard to express my gratitude for all you've done here,
other than continuing to work at the kinds of progress described by
Bardon and explained by you.

Stephen M.