Retirement - Recharging

Message 03702 of 3835

Dear Rawn

May I venture a suggestion? Can not this group change from the free-form
followed so far to a more subject-oriented form?

I mean that one could spend one or two weeks focusing on just *one* aspect
of the work, instead of all kinds of subjects moving all the time. Maybe
going through IIH chapted by chapter? I´ve seen it on other lists and it
*can* work.

I could perhaps volunteer for moderating something like that, it would
definitely focus my own efforts and be a learning experience. However, I
feel my level of accomplishment is probably too low.

Stu

Main Index | Thread Index