Re: Fast Questions

Message 03731 of 3835

Dear Joel,
<How much time can be extended the exercises of step 1? One hour,
< for example?
<"I recommend that you follow the guidelines Bardon offered in that
< regard"
>> Well, but Bardon doesn´t say how much time should last an exercise.
He only says how much time should last the control of the exercise
itself (for example, ten minutes in the case of the thought control
exercise.) <<

Yes, and those *are* Bardon's guidelines. But why are you this
concerned about how long it's okay to prolong the exercises when you
have not yet mastered the basic exercises themselves? I suggest that
you focus upon mastering the exercises as Bardon instructed instead of
these other issues.

>> I am afraid I didn´t explain myself very well. What I wanted to say
is if there can be negative traits that can´t be beaten only for
autosuggestion and it could be necessary be devoted to action. <<

If you read Step Two you will see that Bardon described several
techniques *in addition to* auto-suggestion that must be employed in the
character transformation. Auto-suggestion alone is never enough.

>>I have three questions more: <<

All of these questions have been addressed on my website. I recommend
that you go to http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Search.html and use the
search engine there.