Re: LBRP and IIH Practice

Message 03735 of 3835

Rawn:

I was at first a bit "panicked" when I saw that you were stopping
the BardonPraxis Forum. I recently joined the Forum, and
never "dared" submit questions, so I was afraid to have missed my
opportunity... But then I have been thinking about it and must admit
that, in fact, I have been able to "feel" an answer to many
questions by going through your site (and other material) and
meditating about it (?taking my time. We/I will benefit much more by
having devoting more time to new material for your website... but of
course you already knew that...

This being said, I have a question that has been in my mind for
several months, and I am not sure what to think (feel?)?so I'll go
for it... It is related to the practice of rituals in combination
with IIH. There is no mention of common rituals like LBRP in IIH, as
is also the case on your website. I actually remember reading a
comment from you that Bardon mentioned that practicing rituals that
are not "understood" was in fact sorcery. However, I have read the
book by Alexandre Moryason "La Lumière sur la Royaume" (in French,
my native language), and he specifically recommends the practice of
LBRP and other Golden Dawn inspired rituals as an essential aid to
IIH. What should I make of it ?

I am also disturbed by the fact that various authors (Regardie,
Kraig, Moryason?) seem to propose different versions of LBRP (going
first on right or left shoulder, names/pronunciation). If these
rituals are indeed powerful, then such details should not be
indifferent ? but then which one is "right"? Is there real value in
practicing LBRP together with IIH? a "danger" in using one version
over the other?

Warm regards

Philippe

Main Index | Thread Index