The Light Principle / Zodiacal energies...

Message 03734 of 3835

Hi Rawn

While you're still accessible, I thought I might venture a few
last questions, if permitted.

Jumping ahead of myself a bit, a few things I've been pondering
over regarding some future IIH training, as follows:

1. The Light Principle
Step VII discusses the use of the Universal Light a.k.a. the Light
Principle (presumably an aspect of the Fire Element), when directly
encouraging the development of clairvoyance.
When working with the clairaudience, and clairsentience exercises,
the Elements of Air & Water are used in their pure form, yet not so
with clairvoyance. Rather, what appears to be an aspect of Fire, i.e.
Light, is used instead.

The penetrating attribute of `light' seems an appropriate
ideation given that it is clairvoyance that's being worked on,
however,are there additional reasons why Fire in its pure elemental
form is not used in this case?
Could you possibly elaborate further on the nature of the Light
principle?, and what's described as `the Lights' in
various places by Bardon.

2. Dynamically accumulating energies.
Within the IIH format, the student learns to accumulate/condense the
pure elements ? Fire, Air, Water & Earth, internally and
externally, and later on, the Fluids.
A similar advanced practice is revealed and actively pursued with the
cosmic letters in KTQ. Between the basic IIH practice and the
extremely advanced KTQ practice, apparently there are many other
universal energies that could be accumulated, yet don't appear to
be explicitly mentioned (or am I looking at this completely wrong?)

For example, in PME, I'm assuming one learns to
accumulate/condense the Sephirothic energies in a similar manner to
the Elemental/Fluid work in IIH in order to provide a suitable
environment for the Higher Beings to reside during evocation?

Either prior or upon reaching PME, is it a worthwhile practice or an
unnecessary diversion to look towards the accumulation/condensation
of the Zodiacal energies?
Given that astrology has a lot to say regarding the make-
up/tendencies of our characters, and Elemental equilibrium, armed
with an insightful birth-chart, would condensing these energies
internally offer an additional practice serving to counteract any
disharmonies, etc.? Plus various other potential
benefits/applications?

Thanks

Richard

Main Index | Thread Index