Re: Re: Fast Questions

Message 03744 of 3835

Hello David,

I made that question because I wanted to know if the prolongation of the
exercise could help to get faster a better control.
>From the very beginning, I have been working with a countdown clock. At the
fifteen minutes it notifies me about the end of the exercise. But I was
thinking that if I extend that period of time from fifteen to thirty
minutes, for example, it could help me to get a better control of the
exercise because you have a longer time to get the ten minutes of control
required by Bardon to consider that the exercise has been controlled.
Personally, I don´t like very much that idea of not having any sort of time
limitation, because then you can be one hour, two hours, three hours, etc,
doing the exercise and you can get strong headaches or the brain completely
exhausted if you don´t get the hang of the exercise. In my opinion, the
exercises must have an established period of time. But if the other form
works for you, then go on!!! :)

JOA