Re: Pattern in Mental exercises of step 1

Message 03776 of 3835

Concerning my understanding of those four exercises of the mental
part of step 1, am I understanding them correctly?
ps: william, or rawn, any one of you knows if I need to continue to
practice any of the exercises in IIH after I have mastered them? I
mean..I will lose my mastery over them if I don't practice every
day?? Is this something you lose with time??
Joel

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, william cranstoun