Is this right?

Message 03786 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

Analysing my introspection work, and the analogous relation between
the characteristics and the elements, I realized this:
A negative characteristic of one element, has its counterpart(its
positive characteristic), in the counterpart element.
Example:
Revenge is a negative characteristic analogous to the fire element.
The counterpart of revenge, is the hability to forgive(forgiveness),
that is a positive characteristic of the water element.
Rawn, is this correct? Not only the example, but it like this that our
personality works in analogous relation to the elements? The
counterpart of a characteristic being in the counterpart element?

Main Index | Thread Index