Re: Is this right? - general alchemistical process !?

Message 03787 of 3835

Dear Joel, Dear all

"The counterpart of a characteristic being in the counterpart
element?"
This is a very good question ... !! Thank you for asking.

Sometimes, I think *both* could be true!?
Fear is transformed through confidence, and this may manifest
as "primeval trust", like feeling one and protected within ocean,
manifesting thereby as courage and commitment in Fire elemental terms
as well, so that love and courage (might) belong or effect each other
somehow together (seeing the movie "Spirit" as symbolic demonstration
for this), but I do not yet know *how* it works exactly.
Depression might be initially solved through self-love (water), thus
opening the door for inspiration, joy and enthuisiasm in the
counterpart element (just waiting to spread out from within); instead
of trying to transform depression into enthusiasm directly by
external ideas. Many psychologists reject "positive thinking"
*because* of such a kind of counterpart transformation attempts.

The other way, anger not just resolved by taming into softness and
sweetness, but by transforming it into creativ, powerful positive
used energy (within fire itself) and developing more patience,
stillness (water), too ...

It seems possible that a rather negative Element must be purified
*within itself* and at same time balanced by strengthening the
*counterpart* element.

Maybe anyone can clarify this? Or has this question already being
answered in the past?

I assume, although elemental questions may be different for different
individuals, there must still be a kind of precious general
alchemistical lawfulness, concerning the counterpart question.

Patrik

Main Index | Thread Index