Re: PME, beings of Jupiter-Saturn and Abramelin?

Message 03801 of 3835

Dear Rawn, Dear all

Thanks for the links ...

"For truly, any person who has reached such a level will, on their
own, very quickly realize that a code was used and that the names as
published are useless" [Rawn]

It's still a great difference whether those names are just "useless"
or "demonical".

Paul Allens critique says that Bardon - faking sygills as positive
Spirits - in reality is an existing book on *demonology* - Abramelin.
Even if done as a test, if this were true (I do not say it is), one
could hardly *not* consider Bardon being a good, ethical person! In
his German critique, Paul Allen adds in his epilog, which he does not
write in his English Version, as conclusion about Bardon:

"1.Bewusste Täuschung um sich in den Augen von naiven Menschen
einen
besonderen Anstrich zu geben. Sollte dies zutreffen, dann kann man
über solch niedere und billige Motive nur entrüstet den Kopf
schütteln. [Bardon was either a swindler, not at all an ethical
person - according to PA]"

or

"2. Es könnte aber auch sein, dass sich Bardon durch die von ihm
praktizierten Übungen in einer selbst geschaffenen Phantasiewelt
verloren und verirrt hat und nicht mehr in die Realität
zurückgefunden hat. [Bardon was insane, crazy - according to PA]"

I said, before, I personally do *not* agree (belief) with that, but
cannot *proof* because of the not yet clarified Abramelin question.

Coming back to this question, seeing for example
[http://www.mygoodangel.net/us/index.htm] from French Bardonists

or the book of Haziel, using the same Siprit names of Mercury zone by
Bardon;
saying that a) every person is astrologically in contact with
those spirits anyway anytime, regardless whether someone knows or not
(depending on the persons character whether it is the "positive"
or "negative" genius) b)Even persons praying Psalms - as codified
keys for Mercury zone Spirit - come in to contact with them.
Even Bardon says that praying can positively influence the astral
body.

So, the question remaining here is not wether praying or "mygoodangel
net" is true evocation (it is not and I think it is not meant to be),
but whether all that is based on a *demonical* book - Abramelin - or
not.
And this is an *ethical* question and probably a question of
*basic research* too, concerning Abramelin and PME of Bardon.

Patrik

Main Index | Thread Index