Re: Is this right?

Message 03798 of 3835

Dear group,

I would also suggest using books from authors like Sigmund Freud or C G Jung,
etc, for the soul mirror work;

I used them successfully during my introspection.

It explained me a lot, particularly on my ?psychic? structure/ character, (i.e.
neurosis, phobic neurosis, obsession neurosis, hysteric personality) which
permitted me to understand the mechanisms that sustain my reactions to the
world.

The most part of my character traits where in relation with Freud?s theories
and explanations on the psychic structure in question.

With theses new insights, it let me know the how, who and why, and else, the
when ? where in my past, that were the causes of these misbalances. Repression
of feelings was the most part of the time, for me, the key to solve.

I recommend a glance on psychoanalysis theories, really, it could help you.

Hervé