Re: PME, and some personal thoughts

Message 03821 of 3835

Dear Rawn

> It is more a question of *assumptions* that are in no way rooted in
> actual personal experience with evocation or advanced magical
practice.

+++ I've learnt a certain beginners way of contacting PME Spirits by
German bardonists magicians (smiliar as Mistele says, everyone "a
little bit" psychic may contact them) or the way of Haziel, having
practised this for some time. (I know that - although all those
teachers having all worked with IIH, PME and Kabbalah of Bardon -
they still have *different* approaches.)
The reason for not focusing on this practise now is less because I
would think it does not work at all neither being totally wrong (and
whether it is an evocational practise or not, I cannot say yet -
neither knowing about the Abramelin and PME enough yet), but rather
the effect seemed not to be solid, not to be grounded enough for me.

>From your Bardon approach, I've learnt the value of the very basic
exercises, not enough being aware of this before .

They are now even fascinating and it is a joy intensifying them.
I do not feel a need for practising external "candle" focusing
anymore, instead just the first exercise "thought-observing" is very
rich concerning mental discipline.

It seems, doing this way, once learnt a faculty - smiliar as riding
a bycicle - you will keep this quite naturally when going on,
whereas a lot of modern spiritual paths or even kundalini kind of
meditations have a quick bliss-effect but are not solid or do not
always work as real transformation, having tendency fading away
somehow.

The most important thing at all - for myself - concerning this way,
is that it does not boost a spiritual super Ego, but
you are even better related, grounded and cordial connected to daily
life and people. And this is absolut extraordinary, I've never found
this before in such a way - and therefore, not raising kundalini or
such things are "special" first of all, but personally, living a
more balanced life is the *real wonder* striving for.

Thanks for all your hints and inspirations
Patrik

Main Index | Thread Index