Re: Re: A few last questions

Message 03822 of 3835

Dear David,

> That's one question you'll have to figure out for yourself. :)
>> Damn. :) Ah well. :) <<

;-) One of these days you'll look back on this and be *very* happy that
you did figure it out for *yourself*.

>> Thanks so much for your help once again, Rawn. <<

It has been my pleasure. :)

>> By the way, I know that the BardonPraxis archive is up at
hermeticresearch.org, but if anyone is interested in a copy for their
own computer, I've been compiling one, and keeping it up to date with
the posts for this last month too ... It won't be as fancy as the
website's, and it'll be big (20 MB). Just to let you know. Anyway, if
interested contact me at ldreamr@.... <<

Great. :) Paulo (at hermeticresearch.org) is also going to update his
download at 11pm GMT on the 30th (about 9 hours before the official
closing at mid-night California time) and aside from posting the final
messages on hermeticresearch.org, he will be zipping them and sending
the whole lot to me. I will then (as long as I can figure out the
software!) be converting the raw messages using HyperMail into a
suitable format and posting the entire archive online at ABC.com as
well. I will also likely be offering the archive for download.

So no worries, the archive will be preserved in several different
locations from the sound of things. :)

http://www.tmo-wg.net