Hello/Goodbye From long lurker

Message 03826 of 3835

Hello everyone, I've been reading this forum for its insights for
about 2 years without posting any questions or comments. I am
basically starting over again with IIH from scratch after struggling
for over a year with step 1 and quitting out of pure frustration,
quite honestly. However, I am back at it, and I seem to be faring
better the second time around.

I was actually wondering how or if we can save the message archives
for reference without saving each individual message by hand. I'm not
familliar with any programs that would work well for this, and we
haven't got much time. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Now that this group is closing down, I wanted to give my thanks and
appreciation to Rawn Clark for all the personal time and great work he
has put forth to help others along with this course. I know I have
learned and benefitted quite a lot from your writings and dialogs with
others, Rawn, and without trying to sound too corny- I intend to pay
you back by working as hard as I can with this. So thank you again,
may the rest be the best and here's hoping you will enjoy your
retirement!

Main Index | Thread Index