Re: Rawn's retirement

Message 03825 of 3835

Rawn, I am so grateful that you have moderated this
group and intercepted any 'flames'.

I have been enjoying the 8T and will continue with my
IIH studies.

Help that I received from your IHVH-ADNI group was a
turning point for me and I will keep that with me for
a long time.

I have also seen your human side too, and I am
grateful for that because I am less intimidated by you
than I was at the beginning of my contact with you
through Bardon Praxis. In letting go of this group,
you are setting an example of good self-care and of
focussing ones's energies. I wish you well.

Warmly,

Jeni Jones
Spiritpaintings by Lightwolf
The Healing Art of Spiritpainting