Re: Is this right? psychoanalysis and magic ?

Message 03828 of 3835

Hi all
Dear Hervé

Thanks for the hint!

It's very possible that theories from Freud or Jung *could* be very
helpful for introspection (maybe as a second step); on the other
hand, they might also make the whole thing more complicate - as Rawn
once said, you need not read any book, just listen to what the *inner
voice* is saying, where the root cause or the "why" has to be found
and solved.

In his answer to Paul Allen, Rawn also mentions, that a magical
approach may be (or is) different or opposite to a psychological
approach. This seems very interesting to me!

So my question, where do think, from your experience, did you found
psychoanalytical (or pyschological) ways to be consistent and
helpful, and where do you think them to be opposite to a mere magical
approach as required by Bardons IIH?

Patrik

Main Index | Thread Index