Rawn retirement

Message 03830 of 3835

Dear Rawn

I just learnt your retirement decision from the Bardon
Praxis forum. I join my voice to said firmly that i
believe to be a part of those who gain the most
profits from you especially in self guidance, humanism
and devotion for others (apart english that I quickly
learnt). We shall always have in a corner of our heart
the gratitude for all your incredible guidance efforts
for spiritual researchers. So, receive our infinite
wishes of success for ALL your new activities. Let
this be so.

Mahazou from Niger