Yet another fond farewell

Message 03831 of 3835

Rawn,

I have missed stopping by the last few months, and only this evening
learned of your departure. I came to find you at a time when I wasn't
sure what to do next, and you (together with all the wonderous souls
that you attracted) were, as the Hermit's light, a beacon for my
journey. So many things I have learned here are forever etched in my
mind...the answers you offered, and sometimes the times you suggested
that I look within. I will be forever grateful.

In L.V.X.,
Chris

Main Index | Thread Index