Moving in circles . . .

Message 00055 of 3835

Dear Mike,

>> but I still can't find the right way.still moving in same circles.so... I'm
>> looking for help. <<

In the "Files" section of the BardonPraxis page (
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BardonPraxis/files/ ), I've uploaded a copy of my
practical commentary upon Bardon's first book. [The English title is
"Initiation Into Hermetics" (IIH).] I wrote it for serious students just like
yourself, who are having difficulties. :)

This downloadable file is in .PDF format, for which you need an "Adobe Acrobat
Reader". It's also available on my website in .HTML (webpage) format. At
present, it's not available in a Czechian translation but will soon be
available in German (thanks to some really wonderful volunteers!), in case
that's easier for you than English.

I hope you will feel comfortable asking questions here. Out of the 70+ members
who are also practicing students of "Brana Kopravdovemu Zasvceni" (hope I
spelled that right!), there's bound to be at least one who has moved around
these same circles . . . and found their way out.