Archaeous Experience

Message 00061 of 3835

I hope this posting isn't too far afield for this group - if so I
apologize in advance.

Earlier today I downloaded Rawn's MP3 files concerning Archaeous Self-
Healing. A couple of hours ago I went through the Lesson-1 guided
meditation. It was an extraordinary experience! One question: When I
came out of the meditation, the bottoms of my feet itched intensely
for a quarter of an hour or so. During that time I felt full of
energy and somewhat euphoric (I've never done drugs but I imagine
that's what "high" feels like).

Has anyone had similar experiences with this meditation?

Sincerely, /RM/

Main Index | Thread Index