Re: Akasha Musings Follow-up

Message 00087 of 3835

Dear RM,

>> OK, well this is not about my social life it's about the magick. Why
did the magick manifest after I switched my attention to something else?
Was the timing just a coincidence or is this some property of
the Mental Plane? I'd be grateful for any insights you folks would care
to share. <<

Because you are inserting a mental ideation into the Akasha, it takes
*time* with this form of magic for the Akashic/mental effect to manifest
itself materially. As you experiment, you will discover how much time
it takes for an ideation to descend through the layers of density. How
powerful your will is and how focused your mind is, both impact the time
lag.