Re: Dancing images!

Message 00089 of 3835

Thank you Greg.

Y'know, I tried your very suggestion for the first time this morning -
just prior to writing my post - and the result was certainly more
desirable. Given your comments, I'll continue with that method.

In fact, this morning's outcome was a little amusing, so I'll
describe it here.....

My chosen object - circular in design - came dancing *towards* me,
until it utterly filled my mind's eye. With the available "space"
filled, the object had *no choice* but to remain still!

Jolly good fun.......

Thanks again,

Jason

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Greg M" <GregM@c...>
wrote:
> Hello Jason,
>
> I have and still do have the same thing happen from time to time.
The
> trick, I've learned, is to detach from what it does and stop trying
to bend
> it to your will by force. Instead, coerce it gently to do what you
desire.
> It's a subtle difference, but once learned, is quite effective.
It's not
> always easy, as I still have trouble with it sometimes, too.
Remember that