Re: Akasha Musings Follow-up

Message 00106 of 3835

> I will visualize my goal as having already manifested but at
> a "distance" from myself on the Mental Plane. I will then use
> my Will to pull my visualization to me (and me to it). If I
> have expressed myself clearly enough for you to see what I'm
> getting at, does this seem like a reasonable approach?

Yeah, as long as you take a moment to record how it feels to
think FROM the goal, once you have merged with it.

Remember your creative visualization and the emotional state
of being IN the goal. The goal is no longer a goal, you
are it. First mentally, then also emotionally. Keep bringing
the memory of both feeling and thinking from the goal as
often as you can.

Thats not chasing the goal itself, but actually moving into
being the person who has the goal achieved, which is then
again, just another state of being.

This can be very hard (and equally easy) to do, as you
mention. Personally I find it difficult to summon the
emotional state.

As far as self improvement goes, I would look into working
more with the soul mirror. This specific desire of having a
bigger social circle stems from a higher desire, and that
desire stems from a higher, and so on, all the way up to the
specific element it originates from.

With Bardon, working with the elements themselves towards
equilibrium is a top->bottom approach, and imo brings about
change faster than singling out specific desires. It does
imply a big willingness to change though.

>From Tantra Yoga,
"According to the doctrine of the Tantra, the sorrow of life
is caused by a bi-polar existence, a split of the one into
two, because the truth of things is oneness and not the dual
existence in any of its forms."

So every desire, every personality trait, has an opposite, and
to merge them within oneself is to ascend above it. To further
divide them is to descend.

Merging specific opposites can be done with a number of
techniques. One way is to hold the mental and emotional
state of DOing one thing, and simultaneously holding the
mental and emotional state of doing its opposite. Or
switching between the two as fast as the states can be
summoned.

>From Autobiography of a Spiritually Incorrect Mystic,
by Osho

"Just before the twenty-first of March, 1953, seven days
before, I stopped working on myself. A moment comes when
you see the whole futility of effort. You have done all
that you can do and nothing is happening. You
have done all that is humanly possible. Then what else
can you do? In sheer helplessness one drops all search.
And the day the search stopped, the day I was not seeking
for something, the day I was not expecting something to
happen, it started happening. A new energy arose---out of
nowhere."

Kindly,
Severian

Main Index | Thread Index