Re: Akasha Musings Follow-up

Message 00101 of 3835

Dear Severian:

Thank you very much for this insight! I think you have a good point. I tend to be a little "type A" and that means whenever I'm working on something I'm always giving myself feedback about whether or not I am approaching my goal. I can see that in magick this tendency might be self-defeating because it deflects my focus and imagination from bringing my goal into manifest reality.

Of course realizing that this personality trait is a problem and actually overcoming it are two different things! :)

As I thought about your posting, the following approach occured to me. I will visualize my goal as having already manifested but at a "distance" from myself on the Mental Plane. I will then use my Will to pull my visualization to me (and me to it). If I have expressed myself clearly enough for you to see what I'm getting at, does this seem like a reasonable approach?

With appreciation for your help . . . /RM/