(No Subject)

Message 00121 of 3835

Hello Rawn,

Thank you for creating and accepting me into your group. I was a member of
another group you were active in last year but most of the time the discussions
were unrelated to Hermetics. Going to ABardonCompanion.com I saw your new group
and knew if was for me.

My name is Chris and I have been practicing IHH for 3 plus years. I enjoy the
daily exercises but accomplishing successful results can be very frustrating.

Now I'm off to read the 120 messages on the site!