Re: Questions about Fluid Condensers

Message 00124 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

After I'm done with this one, my poor brain's gonna need a long
rest! ;-) ;-)<<<<<

Always glad to be of service. :-) I just do this naturally at times:
asking the hard, complex questions on topics that no body really
seems to speak about all that much for one reason or another. Also,
don't worry, there's plenty more where this came from.

this sense, form itself is a sort of Fluid *combiner*. This is
different from a Fluid *condenser* in that the condenser can hold
onto an additional accumulation of the Fluids, separate from the
Fluids which compose its form. Another thing that distinguishes a
condenser from other forms is that holding onto a really, really
intense accumulation will not harm the condenser itself.<<<<<

Alright, this is starting to make a little bit more sense too me now.
Though there are still quite a few questions that keep on popping up
in my mind to try and make sense of this all.

While everything is composed of the fluids and the elements, due to
the intrinsic nature of form that is manifest. So what is it that
keeps these elements and fluids bound together in form? The existence
of all four elements within all things?

without this work of self-transformation, the human body is not,
strictly speaking, a natural condenser. For example, when you load
another person with an accumulation of a Fluid/Element, it will, with
time, dissipate. The body does not *automatically* hold the
accumulation. Plus, the body can be easily damaged by too intense an
accumulation being present for too long a time.<<<<<

>From my personal experience, the process of self-transformation is a
rather long and sometimes rather painful task that takes a multitude
of lifetimes to complete. Yet, at the very same time, the process
which Bardon describes as to how to create a fluid condenser is a
relatively simple process that doesn't take overly that much time to
complete. So, how does the process of changing the self, which itself
consists of the fluids and elements, into a fluid condenser differs
from the transformation of the plants that Bardon lists as being the
key ingredients in creating a universal fluid condenser into a
universal fluid condenser? Is not both the human body, and such plant
material, consist of the same fluids and condesners? Albeit, perhaps
in different levels of elemental and fluid concentrations?

When trying to heal someone by loading them with an accumulation of
specific elements/fluids, how is the effect take place? If health is
defined as a healthy elemental equilibrium and dis-ease is defined as
an imbalance in the elemental equilibrium, usually a quite radical
one, then would not attempting to heal a person through the
elements/fluids be just a temporary fix? After all, with time, the
accumulated elements/fluids that was projected into the other person
would dissipate in time, perhaps resulting in the original dis-ease
returning as the elemental imbalance returns. Also, wouldn't loading
a person with that amount of charge effect them negatively? Or does
an accumulated charge dissipate from a living body before it can do
any serious damage? Or is my methodology behind healing via the
elements and fluids totally off base?

in the ways necessary for you to become a Fluid/Element condenser
which will automatically *hold* an accumulated charge for as long as
desired, without harm. In certain circumstances this is a useful
ability since it frees the consciousness from the labor of recharging
an accumulation during an overly-long ritual. But then again, it's a
minor advantage since the same effect can be accomplished in other
ways (such as loading a separate condenser).<<<<

Isn't this, in effect, what one should be working on in the physical
exercises of step 4 in IIH? Gaining the ability to create and direct
an accumulated charge towards a specific goal via the use of certain
gestures.

How would the ability to hold an accumulated charge for as long as
desired effect one's elemental equilibrium? After all, if you held
onto a charge of electric fluid then an imbalance has been produced.
Or could one counteract this by holding onto a charge of both the
fluids and all four of the elements?

your bodies to actually hold an accumulation without damage and
without the need for constant replenishment. It's very much akin to
what an Alchemist does to the materia at certain stages, wherein a
process is repeated over and over until the materia reaches a certain
fluidity. The structure of the materia is factually altered and this
leads to new characteristics and capacities, etc.<<<<<

Is also possible to create a fluid condenser by repeatedly loading
something and letting the charge dissipate until the charge no longer
dissipates at all? How would this sort of fluid condenser differ from
the fluid condensers that Bardon describes in IIH? Would there be any
real qualitative or quantitative differences between these two types
of fluid condensers?

If it is possible to create a fluid condenser by repeated, and
increased accumulation, of a charge, the I can see quite a number of
things that might be considered fluid condensers in a loose sense of
the term, language in and of itself being one of the first to come to
the forefront of my mind. Words being attached to certain emotions as
they are spoken, allowing for the elemental charge of the emotion to
seep into the cognitive matrix that makes up that word. Symbols would
be another such thing that could be potentially created into such a
fluid condenser. Religious symbols such as the cross being a prime
example of this as it is widely used and recognized, and therefore
has a greater ability to maintain a charge. Whereas a lesser known
symbol, such as the fish within Christianity does not have the same
sort of effect as the cross. From symbols one can extrapolate into
the realm of dreams and mythology. And from there I seem to be coming
to the logical conclusion that many things can potentially become a
fluid condenser in this manner. It is just up to the magician to
learn how to utilize all this. I'm really going to have to meditate
on this for some time.

aforementioned process of transformation of the materia, but at a
higher pitch, so to speak. In order for the KTQ transformations to
have the correct effect upon the individual, the prerequisite
transformations (Steps One through Eight of IIH) must already have
taken firm hold. In other words, the preparatory Steps of KTQ only
work (properly) upon a sufficiently prepared materia. Only after the
materia has been transform again by the KTQ preparatory work, is one
able to then *speak* Kabbalistically.<<<<<<

As I have stated elsewhere, in the past, I had, and still have to a
certain extent, a tendency to work at things in a non-linear manner.
In other words I'd be working on various exercises of steps two,
five, seven and eight of IIH at relatively the same time. A few
months ago I even ventured to try step one of KTQ, which, to be
honest, had a rather profound positive impact on my attitude and
character. Granted, the effect that took place might not be rightly
considered to be the proper transformation that would take place
within a student that is properly prepared, which I don't consider
myself to be, but it is a positive change never the less.

At the present moment, I'm working in a far more systematic method
through which I am starting at step one in IIH and working my way
through them, one after the other, till I've gained a reasonable
level of efficiency.

It's more akin to a Philosopher's Stone in that it *automatically*
accumulates, combines and sets into motion, the Fluids, without the
need for loading by the magician. Kabbalistic speech is a creative
act that *instantly* gives *form to* the raw, undifferentiated
Fluids/Elements.<<<<<

Okay, this makes sense. Quabalahistic speach = the ability to make
form from force. Which in turn seems to be a short from for the
exercises that one finds within the step 4 physical training of IIH.

Digressing back to a point you made in a previous posting, you noted
that a physical fluid condenser, would effect the physical, astral
and mental planes. Whereas an astral fluid condenser would only
effect the astral and mental planes, and a mental fluid condenser
would effect only the mental plane. At the present moment my mind
does not want to comprehend this for one reason or another. So, why
is this? Doesn't an effect on the mental plane in turn effect the
astral, which in turn effects the physical, and vis a vis?

Live well, and try not to get too many headaches from reading all
this!
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index