Re: Emptiness of Mind

Message 00129 of 3835

Thanks Rawn,

But I think the problem is the word *aware*. I am not asleep in the
sense that if someone suddenly open the door I will know. But I
cannot say that I am fully awake because everything is blank. Even I
do not know what I am doing. Can be so called "aware"?

Regarding the one pointedness after I return from emptiness, what I
focus upon? should I focus upon the period I went into emptiness in
the sense that the blank there will become meaningful thoughts? Did
I get it right?

Btw, is there any music I can listen to improve my path in hermetics
while in the office?

Thanks very much

Regards,
Geoffrey