Introspection methodology

Message 00134 of 3835

Hello,
The following is an excerpt from an article written by Mr. Bardon. (I can
upload the article in full to the board if anyone is interested.) I have to
admit that I don?t fully comprehend the consequences of using one method
versus another. It sounds to me as though one (or numerous) method(s) are
preferable over the last, but I don?t understand why the last is
undesirable. Can anyone explain? And if anyone can provide a bit more
insight on each of the methods/keys outlined, I?d greatly appreciate that
too. :)
Thanks,
Greg M.
<begin excerpt>
Methodology:
When dealing with the introspection it is of absolute necessity to make use
of the quality key of your character traits. You must bring all your
negative characteristics, which of course correspond with the four elements,
to a level, where all your negative characteristics are equal in numbers.
Attributes which are present the least must be turned into positive
attributes. There are various way in order to accomplish this feat:
1. by fighting it (by controlling it).
2. through autosuggestion.
3. through transmutation.
4. through isolation.
The Quantity Key:
1. By combating the negative passions the intensification of the
individual fluids (electric, magnetic and the electromagnetic) is achieved
and the dynamides (synamically) are strengthened. (This applies to all the
elements.)
2. By practicing autosuggestion the negative passions are eliminated
through the withdrawal of time and space. However, this does not become a
reality until the desired positive attribute has become a habit; up to that
point the negative attribute can still attack that person. Only when the
positive or good attribute has become a habit in its entirety has the
negative passion been eliminated. Hence it can never attack that person
again.
3. The capacity of the quantitative power is always raised through
transmutation. If the positive attributes that belong to particular elements
are too weak, you must increase the strength of the positive attributes by
transmuting the existing negative passions.
4. Isolation. Should you not want employ any of the above-mentioned
methods or if you are incapable of so doing, you can always revert to
isolating your negative passions. This is accomplished by withdrawing all
your attention from your negative passions. Through this you do not
accomplish anything quantitative i.e. you surrender yourself to destiny.
<end excerpt>