Fwd: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Message 00135 of 3835

Hi Rawn and fellow students of Bardon

Please reply to this email with a brief introduction of yourself.

As these things happen, I just did a "roll call" on another list, so this should be easy.

Name: Ralf
Age: 32
Occupation: Lecturer
Key Influences (in no particular order, as/what I remember):
Aleister Crowley, Zen & Tibetan Buddhism, Yoga, Seth/Jane Roberts,
Franz Bardon, William Gray, Israel Regardie, H C Agrippa, Hermes
Trismegistus, Vertigo Comics, a library of sci-fi and fantasy,
and many more that I don't remember off the top of my head.
Current 'public' work: Meditation group every fortnight
Current 'secret' work:
Main regular practise: meditation, gateway journeying, chakra
awakening, creating car parks, guidance/strengthening, focus
on the higher Self.
Main advice:
Try to be as aware as you can, and meditate every day.

I'll add to that that I spread myself too thin, although I can
feel myself focusing more this year, with a number of projects
falling off in a very healthy way -- some completed and some
recognised as not important to me now.

What that means wrt this list is that either I will be more
active with the Bardon work, or I will be a silent listener
until I'm ready. I can't quite tell yet.

Blessings in Love and Light,

Ralf

==================================================================== Science is a way of talking about the universe in words that bind it to a common reality. Magic is a method of talking to the universe in words that it cannot ignore. The two are rarely compatible. -- Neil Gaiman, "The Books of Magic"

Main Index | Thread Index