Re: re: Practice Rituals & Doubting Yourself

Message 00159 of 3835

I would venture and say, you KNOW it when it happens and you know it is real
and you are not daydreaming. It is true as Rawn said, if you go through the
steps then it is a controlled experience based on the progression you have
learnt through the previous steps. However if and when these things happen, not
a ritual but spontaneously, then you feel it and you know it.

Have you looked calmly, not intensely at a tree and felt you were part of it?
Or seen the wind blowing in the willows and identified to the blowing air? If
you have then you know it is not your imagination but a real FEEL it
experience. Bardon allows you to wifully control it because as a Magician you
are the Master of the elements and not merely a wondering soul

With my best wishes

jay