Wish impregnation and Akasher - magic of water

Message 00206 of 3835

Hi,

After reading over the relevant section of Step One of IIH (The
Magic of Water) several times, I still don't fully understand the
difference between impregnating something (including water) with a
wish via the Akasher and impregnating (as I understand it) the
magnetic fluid of the water itself.

I have two questions regarding this:

1) Is there any difference in 'technique' when you are trying to
achieve one as opposed to the other? What is it that you are
actually trying to achieve? Project a wish from yourself to the
water? Mentally impregnated the Akasha directly and move that into
the water? And what about this whole magnetism thing?

2) What is the difference in effect between the two? I get the
impression that the influencing of the magneticism of the water is
mor powerful, but why?

I have to admit that I am just really foggy about this whole section
of Step one. I suppose it also applies to the breathing exercises;
how does one achieve impregnation of the air with a specific wish
and what precisely is being impregnated? Up until now I have been
focusing on projecting a certain wish into the air in front of me,
but I find it hard to focus on the exercise, because I'll start
imagining the wish eminating from me and then switch to the wish
sort of descending down upon the air (and my role being more
passive). Is one of these techniques closer to what is actually
happening in terms of theory?

Thanks,

Martin

Main Index | Thread Index