Re: Wish impregnation and Akasher - magic of water

Message 00214 of 3835

Dear Martin ~

The following "trick" works for me, so perhaps you will find it
useful.

When impregnating water via the Akasha, I create the ideation that
the water contains the desired wish which I am about to drink. No
news there, but following is how I make this conviction more real to
me: I formulate the mindset I would have if I had just put some
aspirin in the water against my headache. Instead of the ideation of
headache-relief, however, I use whatever ideation I am pursuing. I
build up the idea that I have put the "drug" that contains the
essence of my wish into the glass of water, and then drink.

The same can be applied to the conscious intake of food and air, as
well. In the case of food, I build up the idea that the food contains
the nutrients that contain the essence of my wish. In the case of
air, I build up the idea that the air is saturated with a gas which
contains the essence of my wish.

Perhaps this will help. In the case of magnetic/electric
impregnation, I would instead directly accumulate the ideation into
the medium, but I'm not at that stage of development yet. Akashic
impregnation is purely mental. Still, perhaps this will help you see
the difference between the two forms of impregnation (impregnation of
the fluids vs impregnation of the akasha).

Well met
Vovin

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Martin <martincosgrove@g...>"
<martincosgrove@g...> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After reading over the relevant section of Step One of IIH (The
> Magic of Water) several times, I still don't fully understand the
> difference between impregnating something (including water) with a
> wish via the Akasher and impregnating (as I understand it) the
> magnetic fluid of the water itself.
>
> I have two questions regarding this:
>
> 1) Is there any difference in 'technique' when you are trying to
> achieve one as opposed to the other? What is it that you are
> actually trying to achieve? Project a wish from yourself to the
> water? Mentally impregnated the Akasha directly and move that into
> the water? And what about this whole magnetism thing?
>
> 2) What is the difference in effect between the two? I get the
> impression that the influencing of the magneticism of the water is
> mor powerful, but why?
>
> I have to admit that I am just really foggy about this whole
section
> of Step one. I suppose it also applies to the breathing exercises;
> how does one achieve impregnation of the air with a specific wish
> and what precisely is being impregnated? Up until now I have been
> focusing on projecting a certain wish into the air in front of me,
> but I find it hard to focus on the exercise, because I'll start
> imagining the wish eminating from me and then switch to the wish
> sort of descending down upon the air (and my role being more
> passive). Is one of these techniques closer to what is actually
> happening in terms of theory?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Martin

Main Index | Thread Index