Re: Controlling the time

Message 00222 of 3835

Hello Maximiliano,

It made me laugh when I read your post because that was exactly what
I went through in the beginning. The vacancy of mind especially can
give a distorted feeling of time and I kept thinking that 10 minutes
MUST have passed and the timer wasn't working! Or else I thought no
time had passed and the beep-beep shocked me like a bomb going off.
There is one thing that you might like to try... Before you start the
exercise, close your eyes and think one-pointedly about the clock for
10 minutes. Explore every thought and emotion you have about the
clock and when it is going to beep or not beep. When you have
finished, start your proper exercises - I think your brain finally
gets bored with thinking about the clock.

Hope this helps,
Julia

Main Index | Thread Index