Re: Recurring fear

Message 00219 of 3835

If it is indeed a lavae, then one of this type needs
to be confronted and absorbed. Externalizing or
ignoring it can make the fear more alien and even
appearent. Bring it back inside yourself and deal with
it.

You can even use the autosuggestion techniques from
IIH to help you out.

Mod

--- Andrew Llewellyn