My introduction

Message 00237 of 3835

Most of you have probably caught my introduction on FBM... for those
of you who didn't, or forgot:

I'm an eighteen-year-old theatre major at the University of
Mississippi; I took up Hermetics after a long (long, _long_) and
winding road through various other practices, including Wicca,
shamanism, psychism, and other nifty and not-so-nifty stuff. After
shedding my teenage angst and discovering Bardon, I discovered (as
did a lot of other people, apparently) that the path that Bardon
describes works extremely well for me. This combination of
philosophy, discipline, and practicality just... well, rocks, for
lack of a better term. =P

The reason I took up Hermetics was, I'll admit, partially because of
the magic itself. But by that I don't mean working miracles
(although, yeah, helping others and myself to achieve enlightenment
has its appeal), I mean finding out what makes the universe tick.
Even now, having almost completed Step One of IIH, I feel better than
I ever have; the only words that I can think of that actually
describe what I'm constantly feeling are "joy" and "serene."

Anyway, enough testimonials - I look forward to working with you all.
^_^

- Basim

Main Index | Thread Index