Simultaneous studies

Message 00240 of 3835

I have a few questions pertaining to the type of
similar studies or readings we can start along with
IIH without creating "interferences".

As I know there is a chronology in Baron's teaching, I
would be concerned to start anything 'external' which
could jeopardize or slow down my progress in IIH,
either because the two teachings would differ in
principle, or because they would be out of sync.
At the same time, I wonder if certain related readings
may both make things easier vis-à-vis IIH and prepare
the path to subsequent steps.

For example:
a) I live in quite a noisy environment. Wouldn't
practicing the "Center of Stillness Meditation" be of
help vis-à-vis IIH and help me being more focused
during normal life?

b) Let's dream a bit now. One day in the future, I may
have the luck to learn, repeat and refer to
hebrew-based textes. Wouldn't reading the "First
Hebrew Primer" be an appropriate preparatory step, or
should I concentrate on something of more immediate
interest ?

c) I have some little concerns about my health. Can I
start the "Archaeous"?

...All those questions, again, not because I'm no
adult able to decide for himself, but because I don't
want to adopt solutions which become part of the
problem.

Many thanks again.
NB