Step 2 -- counting cord

Message 00239 of 3835

Bardon suggests creating a cord with "30-40" markers with which to count. He later references the number 40 with a more definitive tone (in both Merkur & Ruggeberg), but then we get into translational differences with the phrasing of, "...*must* repeat the formula 40 times" (Merkur) or, "Now you know for sure that you did repeat the formula forty times." (Ruggeberg).

Is 40 repetitions of our affirmation requisite, even that Bardon seems to give us a choice of making a cord with 30-40 markers? Or does 40 relate to a mystical meaning, such as found with Mem? Or would a number within this range, and meaningful to the practitioner, work as well? Or, am I looking for meaning where there is none <g>?

Thanks,
Amberlyn

Main Index | Thread Index