Re: Simultaneous studies

Message 00241 of 3835

Dear NB,

>> For example:
a) I live in quite a noisy environment. Wouldn't
practicing the "Center of Stillness Meditation" be of
help vis-à-vis IIH and help me being more focused
during normal life? <<

Yes. :) I designed the audio version of the CSM with the Bardon
student in mind. It employs many of the Step One mental techniques,
albeit in a somewhat different way than IIH, and it will help you with
deepening the emptiness of mind.

>> b) Let's dream a bit now. One day in the future, I may have the luck
to learn, repeat and refer to hebrew-based textes. Wouldn't reading the
"First Hebrew Primer" be an appropriate preparatory step, or should I
concentrate on something of more immediate interest ? <<

The "Primer" isn't a book that you just read. It's a workbook with
exercises and is designed to teach Biblical Hebrew. If you have an
interest in Kabbalah, then yes, this would be a worthwhile pursuit.

>> c) I have some little concerns about my health. Can I start the
"Archaeous"? <<

Yes! :) Audio Lessons One through Three are suitable for someone
pursuing Steps One and Two of IIH. Not only will the Archaeous be of
benefit to your overall health, but it will also be VERY beneficial to
your Step One and Two work. I designed these Lessons very specifically
for students of IIH, so they are designed to fully compliment the IIH
work.