Thoughts control - again :-(

Message 00257 of 3835

Third week on the very first exercise.
A strange question again.

In some cases, I am clearly the observer. I feel as if
I were on a different level. No problem.

Sounds stupid, but in other cases I almost have the
sensation of a "spontaneous mental contact" with the
thoughts themselves (equivalent of the sense of touch,
of space used by something outside me).
It is not created by me, but it surprises me to the
point that I feel as if I were an active instead of
passive observer - since I felt something.
In other cases, I also feel a more remote presence.

This is independent of the category of thought which I
also felt (words/images/abstractions etc.), but that I
labeled less precisely than Vovin.

Q1) Is it just the imagination of a crazy newbie and
will it go away spontaneously ? I only feel this
during my exercises.

Q2) But why would thoughts be only visual or auditive?
Why couldn't they use all senses?

Q3) Does it mean that I lost my focus since the
contact was "active" ?

Little detail: I drank no alcool during the last 4
weeks (at least). No drugs, no medicine, etc.
Just in case someone wonders ... :-)

Many thanks.