Re: Soul Mirrors and the Elements - FIRE

Message 00264 of 3835

Hi Amberlyn, I´ve found your mail about the fire element very usefull. I´m
having some trouble recognizing which element corresponds with which personal
trait. Honestly...I am very lost. I hope you do the same for the other three
elements.
I do have some questions ( anybody can help me here ). If for example
"confidence" corresponds to the fire element, its opposite, being maybe
´shyness´, corresponds to the negative part of the fire element or to the
opposite element? So, does the posite and negative aspects correspond always to
the same element or do they change of element? Sorry if I am not clear but
english is not my first language!

Now this one is for you Amberlyn, in your mail you say that emotions such as
depression or happiness correspond to the Water element. But that anger
correspond to the fire element. Isn´t anger an emotion? I understand that it
correspond to the fire element because of the obvious nature of anger. But I
can´t help to ask if all emotions correspond to the water element orwhat?

Thanks

Max