Re: Soul Mirrors and the Elements - FIRE

Message 00268 of 3835

Hi Max,

From: "Maximiliano Markous" <mmarkous@f...>

Hi Amberlyn, I´ve found your mail about the fire element very usefull. I´m
having some trouble recognizing which element corresponds with which personal
trait. Honestly...I am very lost. I hope you do the same for the other three
elements.

Thank you Max. Yes, I do plan on doing the same for the others. I will try to post another later today, if I get a chance.

So, does the posite and negative aspects correspond always to
the same element or do they change of element?
<snip>
Now this one is for you Amberlyn, in your mail you say that emotions such as
depression or happiness correspond to the Water element. But that anger
correspond to the fire element. Isn´t anger an emotion? I understand that it
correspond to the fire element because of the obvious nature of anger. ButI
can´t help to ask if all emotions correspond to the water element or what?

Your questions are very clear to me, because I have often wondered about this too. This is one reason I am posting these thoughts; I am seeking clarity. I am not an authority on which traits go with which elements, and those listed here are commonly seen in several resources with these attributions.

That said, I *think* the strong emotions full of energy belong to Fire because of the projective or electrical energy they contain. Anger is often depicted with lightning bolts, red rays, etc. Confidence is seen cartoons with a puffed-up chest, or like determination, with a certain set to the jaw-line. All these examples depict some form of energy expenditure to me, and so belong to Fire. Feelings like shyness are felt inwardly - drawn there magnetically IMO, and so belong to Water and emotions. At least that's how I see it, and hope that Rawn or someone else will correct me if I am wrong, and whether I am right or wrong, add some illumination to this subject.

Amberlyn

Main Index | Thread Index